Subscribe to the Ordelheide Odyssey. Add your email address here:

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Guacamole Night

Greetings, last weekend I decided to share my Avocado Wealth (Thanks to wonderful patients) with the Woods. We got together and whipped up a few kinds of Guacamole. They were smooth and very tasty. Hopefully I can get my patients to bring in some more because my tree that I planted is growing painfully slow....almost like the Pinapple. Anyway, Shoshanna gets back tonight so there will be a few pictures of a little surprise I've made for her. Check back!!!
Mike Making the Guac with Sea Salt and Herbs....

1 comment:

DawnJerrard said...

Guacamole! - Yum!!
Your pineapple grew to a fair size!
Hope Shoshanna got back safe and sound!
Love from us,
The J's

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP