Subscribe to the Ordelheide Odyssey. Add your email address here:

Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Home Decor

Since Shoshanna's mom Wendy has been visiting, the ladies have gotten into the decorating spirit. As you can see we have new vases with twisting willows, a new matching rug at a wild angle, plants, bowls...the list goes on. While I drudged to work alone (Queue the Violin) they went on joy filled shopping sprees, spending all my hard earned money.......I think I'm sounding like my dad? I'm sure you just felt like you heart was yanked out, but don't shed a tear on my account!! I'll recover... eventually, and the house actually looks quite nice ;-) Anyway, enjoy a few quick photos.




2 comments:

FRANKLIN & SHARON ORDELHEIDE said...

LOOKS JUST GREAT TO ME....YOU GO GIRLS!! MOM XOXOXO

Gloria Pierson said...

Wow! Nice "face-lift"! Looks great! What fun to put Wendy's talents to work. I'm not feeling sorry for you, Mr. Chad cuz I know you will enjoy every minute of the ambience! Blessings to you all,
Gloria

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP