Subscribe to the Ordelheide Odyssey. Add your email address here:

Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy Life

Greeting everyone. This last week has been a little crazy and busy. I'm now the President, Vice-president, Treasure & possibly secretary of the Guam Dental Society. So my time has been spent arranging speakers from off island, hotels, etc, etc. Work is also busy with crazy cases that had a small chance of success. Ha!! Anyway, we did get a chance to have diner with the Youngbergs at Top Of the Mar. They will be leaving next year and will be greatly missed. I've also been working on the bathroom which is slowly getting finished. Our last tile will arrive at the end of November. Hopefully it will be ready when our December guests arrive ;-) My mom also sent me a funny animation that reminded us of our cat. Enjoy!



No comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP